Renton is the Right Choice for Business
When it comes to available properties and shovel-ready sites, Renton has what you’re looking for. Whether a small office building for 10 employees or a large industrial site to house a manufacturing operation, we’re sure you’ll find a desirable location for your business. Search our interactive, real-time GIS database below, and find your next business opportunity in Renton, Washington.
Our database includes a comprehensive property report for every search. Data points include:
- Property details – street address, city, county, zip code, type of space, minimum size, maximum size
- Availability – for lease (Y/N) and lease rate, for sale (Y/N) and sale price
- Building details – total building square feet, number of floors, year built
- Site details – total acres
- Transportation – number of parking spaces
- Other – zoning
- Contact information
Note that within the database, you can also apply special filters to searches. Demographic data, consumer expenses, and labor force data can be applied as heat maps. Local data (parcels, parks, zoning, etc.), broadband, energy, geography, points of interest, post-secondary education, and transportation can be applied as layers.